March 7, 2017, Toronto, ON -- Flipp Corporation is proud to announce that our organization has been named to the 2017 BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN.
“It is a honour to receive this industry accolade. At Flipp, our mission is to reinvent the way people shop and save money. We are hyper-focused on recruiting and retaining top talent to help us achieve this goal,” said Charmaine D’Silva, VP Communications, Flipp Corporation. “From our selective hiring process, to investing in our employees, our goal is to create a workplace where our team members excel in their roles and exceed both their personal and professional goals.”
Flipp initiatives that contribute to our award-winning workplace include:
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Minimum three weeks vacation
- Internal and external mentorship programs and professional development opportunities
- A holistic approach to success including personal and professional health and growth
Flipp received this honour after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Canada, which included the following considerations of the organizations surveyed:
- Minimum 50 women employees in the organization
- Minimum 90% positive response to the statement “I am treated fairly regardless of my gender”
- For eligibility, surveyed organizations provided male/female breakdown by job level (non-management., middle management and senior management).
The list of Best Workplaces for Women is based on direct feedback from employees of the surveyed organizations, and Great Place To Work ® confirms that the survey data has a 90 per cent confidence and a plus or minus 5 per cent margin of error.
About Great Place to Work®:
Great Place to Work ® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
About Flipp Corporation:
Flipp Corporation is a leading mobile consumer marketplace that is reinventing the weekly shopping experience. The Flipp app is a go-to destination for millions of consumers to access
digital flyers from more than 1,000 retailers to help plan weekly shopping and find the best local deals. Flipp (formerly Wishabi) was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Toronto. For more information, visit http://corp.flipp.com